Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Mary kay's Lip lacquer Review

Hello Everyone

How is your Friday going?

Back in MAY when I was still subscribed to LUST HAVE IT I received this cute little pot of Mary Kay's Lip Lacquer in Pagoda Rose reminds of the colour of my car which is LONDON ROSE,,,


How cute and floral is the outer packaging,,The pot itself is made of plastic and comes with a brush I have misplaced my brush somewhere so I have been using another one of my lip brush to apply this product.

After Two Swipes

The product inside the pot is pretty pink and glossy and does not feel sticky but it needs to be applied couple of times to achieve the Dark Pink colour otherwise it looks very sheer like a lip stain.It looks really glossy and touch up's are must and once the product is completely wiped off it will leave a stain behind.

I have also used it without a brush just rubbing gently on my lips and it looks like a Tinted Lip Balm just for those days when I can't be bothered applying it with the brush.

Price:- $22 for 4g

Availability:- Mary Kay

Did you receive this Lip Lacquer in your May LHI?

This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.




17 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful, Thank you for stopping by and showing love onto my page, your blog is amazing as well :) I'm following you now via gfc, hope you follow back now x Keep in touch x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fact that you can apply this lip lacquer without a brush. However its a great thing that they include a brush as well :)

    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and thats why I actually like it that I don't have to drag the brush everywhere with me 😃

      Delete
  3. I reallly like the colour :)

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really tried any Mary Kay products and I missed out on this one back in the May LHI box, I think I got a lip gloss instead. I would have much preferred this though, it's a very pretty shade!

    Dani | KaBOOM! Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried anything else apart from this product and thanks to LHI for the opportunity 😃 it really is a nice colour I'm sure you would have loved it too

      Delete
  5. I got mine in chai latte, I've given up on using the brush too and just started to use my fingers! So far so good :)

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I still use it just to be more precise but if I'm rushing and want to use it,, will just use my finger lol

      Delete
  6. This color looks really pretty! Hey Varinder are you on facebook too? If yes, gimme the link..lets be in touch there too! :)

    Happy weekend
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi charu
      I do have a facebook page but I don't post there much it's been quite a while since i last posted but the link is under my picture here on the blog 😃

      Delete
  7. It look very great. I like the colour.
    http://xfashionlovecosmeticx.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color looks really beautiful =D Although, I always avoid lip products in a pot, it's just such a hassle for me and feels unsanitary (I'm a clean freak hehe). Thanks for the review hun!

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous colour! I love the little pot and brush too. What a lovely photo. :) xo

    ReplyDelete