Monday, 13 October 2014

Paul Mitchell Spring Loaded Line Review

Since I had YOYO I have been very lazy when it comes to looking after my hair mainly because I have long hair and not enough time.My head full of thick and half curly long hair suffers from Frizziness,Dryness,Split Ends,Dandruff and so on.I dont want to sound like I'm bragging but Everyone seems to fall in love with my long thick hair when I myself really hate them.

Like I mentioned I have half naturally curly hair but I hate to wear them down without straightening my hair and than curling them but it takes a lot of effort seriously and I don't always have time for that.So to solve this issue recently I was introduced to Paul Mitchell's Spring loaded Line that included Spring Loaded Detangling Shampoo,Spring Loaded Frizz Fighting Conditioner and Paul Mitchell Twirl Around.


I have only used the all three products once and I'm pretty impressed with the results.First up, I have the Detangling Shampoo.Most of the time my hair either stay in a bun or in a braid which leaves my hair with a lot of tangles and its not really fun combing dry long hair full of tangles once I air dry them.The shampoo claims to wash away frizz and tangles without roughing up the cuticle.
 and I could not agree more with what It claims to do.As soon as I washed my hair with the shampoo I was able to slip my fingers through my hair without breaking my hair which I thought was awesome.

Shampoo/Conditioner 

I than Used a small amount of Frizz Fighting Conditioner which claims to detangle and smooth out curls instantly.I only used the conditioner on my curls and massaged them gently for about 2-3 minutes and rinsed them out under cold water.I wrapped my freshly washed hair in my old t-shirt (Clean) and let the t-shirt absorb all the water.I than applied generous amount of twirl around Crunch Free Curl Definer and let my hair air dry overnight.In the morning I woke up to beautiful soft looking almost frizz free curls.I felt like as if I had used a curling tong all over on my hair to define the curls but no it was all done by putting no effort and just by treating my hair as I normally do but using the products that are specifically designed for maintaing curls.

Twirl Around Curl Definer

The Twirl Around Curl Definer claims to help curls to bounce all day long.I actually slept on my curls for 2 nights and today on a third day they still look like as if I just curled my hair.I only put small amount of Argan oil on the third day to achieve the 1st day look.I feel confident wearing my curls down without exposing them to heating tools and dozens of other products.

Before 

After 

I honestly have nothing negative to say about the products and the great thing is that these products are 100% sulfate-free.I highly recommend these products if you have curly hair and you find it hard to manage them.

Price:- Spring Loaded Detangling Shampoo $29.95
Spring Loaded Frizz Fighting Conditioner $29.95
Twirl Around Crunch Free Curl Definer $34.95

**The products were provided for my consideration but All opinions are mine and 100% genuine.

7 comments:

  1. These products seem great for wavy and curly hair type and would surely work on my hair. I don't think that these particular ones are available here. Need to check. And thankx for the review Hun.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your hair! Its healthy and beautiful. Great review sis - Have a great day! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul Mitchell products rock great for the hair big result with the tutoria hair looks gorgeous.l

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it sounds so interesting! I use only avon products for my hair! :)
    Autumn in Neverland

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is really interesting & the photos are so great!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design of the bottle for the Twirl Around Curl Definer! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete