Tuesday, 11 November 2014

My Top Favorite Lipsticks

Hellooooo beauties,

Today I'm going to share my favorite lipsticks of all time.I must confess before I show you the lipsticks that I'm superly obsessed with bright colors.Due to my complexion being on the medium/dark side I highly prefer dark and bold colors or else the lighter shades make me look like a pale ghost.I do have nudes and light shades but I usually wear them for grocery shopping or on small trips to here and there.

So on to my five favorite lipsticks my much loved are 


Lakme India 9 to 5 in Red Coat An absolutely gorgeous and perfect red color.I love how it glides on to my lips very easily.This was a gift from my sister in law and I need to get more shades from this range.

Lime crime in Poison Berry Now the scent of the lipstick is to die for I sometimes feel like eating it (really).Its an extremely dark color for me but a unique one too since I was never into dark berry shades but this one stole my heart.

Mac in Candy Yum Yum A matte lipstick is a queen of all the lipsticks I have.If you like bold and bright shades I highly recommend this.

NYX Big Cherry Another one in red is a must have.I adore red lipsticks and if anytime I see a lipstick I have to to buy it regardless of price and quality.

Shanghai Suzy in Miss Melissa Hot pink I talk about this lipstick all the time but I can't help myself because it never lets me down.The only lipstick that actually put a big smile on my face is this.This is another one of my matte lipstick and you can read my full review on it Here.

L-R Lakme In Red Coat,Lime Crime in PoisonBerry,Mac in Candy Yum Yum,Nyx in Big Cherry,Shanghai Suzy in Hot Pink

These are my top 5 lipsticks of all the time.It was hard for me to choose only 5 but these are the only five lipstick that deserve to be on my top 5 lipsticks.

What are your top 5 lipsticks? Have you tried any of these lipsticks?

15 comments:

  1. You have impeccable taste we share some of the same nyx lipstck, Lime Crime I want the shade is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lipstick collection sis. Personally, I don't use them, but I'm thinking of trying a red lippy one of these days, because I find it sexy and powerful on ladies. Lovely shades! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the shades are so beautiful.. i love bright n vibrant colors a lot.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that lime crime colour ^^

    Very lovely collection you have!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such hot shades. Am in love. I prefer softer colours for everyday but if I wanna go bolder I always love red but this year I wanna add berry, plum and magenta too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing favourites, I can see you wearing all of these and I bet you look amazing! I was surprised to see Poisonberry in your favourites, but happy surprised! It's one of my favourite LC shades, but super dark on me... but I like it :D Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been dying to try NYX

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, that mac in candy yum yum looks amazingggg! obsessed!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to finally get my hands on the Shanghai Suzi lipsticks, it seems like every single blogger is raving about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Melissa is such a gorgeous colour! I wanna try the Lime Crime lippies. Great picks girl! :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY



    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to try lime crime :)

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete