Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Priceline 40% Sale Haul

Recently I have gotten myself into buying more and more blushers especially the pink ones and since Priceline is having 40% on all cosmetics I picked up this pinky blush yesterday.



I got this ombré Essence Blush up in #20 pinky flow and when I say Ombré I mean one side of the blusher is dark pink and the right side of is slightly lighter.There is extremely light shimmer added to the blush but I could not see it once I swatched it on my arm which is great because I highly prefer non shimmery blush.The pigmentation is great as you can see in the picture below.I have not tried it on my face yet so I can't really comment on longevity of the blush but for around $5 you can't wrong with it.


I also picked up...


Essence Lash Princess Mascara 
Maybelline Color Tattoo in 25 Wild Gold

That's my tiny Miny haul.

What did you guys picked up from priceline's 40% sale?

Follow me
This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.This post does not contain any affiliated links.

20 comments:

  1. I'm slightly regretting not getting any Essence, I looked at them online but then didn't end up getting anything from them. I wrote about my online order on my blog yesterday. Can't wait for it to arrive!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your haul! I also managed to buy some Essence goodies! (My Priceline was packed to the brim so I was lucky I didn't get trampled in the process) Essence is so cheap at 40% off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... Well done! That blush looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, definitely going to check out their website :) x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely soft colour with the blush. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy someon did a rwview on this product I hesistate to get now I will beautiful shades love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a small yet lovely haul.. wud love to know ur thoughts on the color tattoo.. hope ur hubby is doing well.. have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. the blush looks amazing, really need to try it soon.
    great blog!

    - http://angelaah91.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. 40%?! That's such a great sale for makeup =D Loving the packing of the mascara! I haven't tried Essence before, it's great that they have affordable prices :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg the blush is so cute. Love the color of the blush. Wish we could get these here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a gorgeous blush. I wanted to get some essence blushes during the sale, but I have 30 other blushes lying around and felt bad lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. That blush is an absolutely beautiful colour!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I picked up that blush as well, it was too gorgeous to pass up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥

    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely haul

    lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete