Thursday, 6 November 2014

Tigs&boo Feat Claytime Australia and Cloud Love Baby

(Picture Heavy Post)
Hello Hope you are all enjoying sunny and beautiful day.

Due to Mr.Cop been quite unwell I had to take some time off from everything to support him but he is well and home after being in and out of the hospital.

On a beauty note I have some exciting products to share with you guys from Tigs&boo.Tigs&boo is an online shopping destination for those who love investing in natural organic products.The online store carries more than 20 brands including gift sets,books,ebooks,fragrance,products for mum's and Bubs,Makeup,Fake Tan and plenty more.I got three products that I have been using constantly to share on the blog.

Claytime Australia Natural Mineral Mascara
Claytime Australia Pressed Natural Mineral Bronzer
Cloud Love Baby Bag



Claytime Australia is an Aussie brand known for selling vegan and Eco friendly products.If you are subscribed to beauty subscription boxes than more likely you are familiar with the brand.Especially, lust have it who have showcased Claytime in there boxes in past.

First up let me show you this Natural Mineral Mascara in Outback Black from Claytime that comes with an in built mirror so you don't have to carry another one around when you are in and out.The mascara itself is made of botanical oils of Australian Jojoba and infused with the purest earth mineral.The applicator is curvy and has two very soft type of bristles small and long.I use smaller side for the lower and inner eye lashes and the longer bristles for the upper outer lashes.I love the fact that the mascara is free from harsh chemicals leaving my lashes looking healthy,natural and volumised.I only used one coat in the picture below to achieve simple yet natural looking lashes.I don't like my mascara to be very heavy during the day so I opted for only one swipe.




Before 

After 

After one application 

Later in the evening (sorry for the poor lightning) it was late in the evening.

I had the mascara on for the good eight hours and without smudging or budging the mascara amazingly stayed in place.I would highly recommend this mascara if you are looking for vegan,natural and cruelty free one.

Price $19.95


Next up I have Claytime Bronzer in Sunkissed.This Multi purpose Bronzer is great for quick tan and contouring.It can also be used on the rest of the body such as arms,legs,neck for a Sunkissed glow.The Bronzer is sulphate free and I can't thank enough to the companies personally who put so much effort to make natural products available for the customers.


It contains extremely light shimmer that I don't personally mind.The Bronzer is nicely pigmented and I don't have to take a lot of product to achieve a tanned look.All you need is a small amount on a brush and then use it in circular motions anywhere (for example on your neck) as you would normally apply on your cheeks.For contouring I use Artiste Contour Brush in 55 to go with this Bronzer and it blends in the Bronzer straightway with very minimal effort.It is bit expensive like any other natural products but it definitely is a great quality Bronzer that does not have chalky or powdery feel at all.

Price $49.95 

Availability:-Tigs&boo or Claytime


I also have a Neon bag from Cloud Love Baby that is made of a high quality organic material and
gold zipper also available on Tigs&boo as well.I love the colour of the bag it's absolutely perfect for the summery month.The great thing about the bag is that it is lined with waterproof lining.No matter what you decide to carry in it it won't leak and ruin the rest of your bag.All you will need is wet wipe or cloth to clean the inside of the bag that's all.The bag is big enough to carry plenty of makeup products or if you are Mumma like me carry around 2 nappies,wipes and creams in this cute little bag.


Price $25

Availability Tigs&boo

Have you heard of Tigs&boo,Claytime or Cloud Love Bag? What organic products do you use?

**Products were kindly provided for my consideration but All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.This post does not contain any affiliated links.

18 comments:

  1. Wish all these were available here in India. That pink pouch is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the bag too it's so spacious and very girly πŸ˜ƒ

      Delete
  2. Great makeup selection glad Mr. Cop is doing well have a bless weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie he is better now 😘

      Delete
  3. I've used some Claytime products before and not been blown away. I'm always up to be proven wrong, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no maybe give them another try and see if you like themπŸ˜ƒ

      Delete
  4. These are great and essential beauty products. :) Have a lovely weekend sis.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks may they really r indeed
      πŸ˜ƒ

      Delete
  5. thanks for introducing this brand! I'm glad they are many organic cosmetics nowadays :)
    hope you have a nice weekend!

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the bronzer and that mascara wand really helped in seperating ur lashes.. happy weekend xoxo
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does I have been using it everyday πŸ˜ƒ

      Delete
  7. I want the pink pouch! =D It's so great that the mascara lasted pretty long and didn't smudge at all, I hate it when lashes start clumping up after few hours coz of poor quality mascaras. And so wonderful that it's cruelty free!

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about clumping I have few that does that all the time,,,pretty annoying sometimes πŸ˜ͺ,,,the bag is really cute and girly you will love this πŸ˜€

      Delete
  8. Your lashes look gorgeous! I'm looking for a new organic mascara, will need to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lily do try and let me how you go 😘 x

      Delete
  9. Hi Varinder!
    I always love seeing my bags out in the wild! And you have perfectly captured exactly what they're all about - capturing messes and keeping everything else safe, whether it's make up or the kid clutter that can take over our bags!!
    xx
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete