Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Wotnot Facial Wipes Review

When I was subscribed to the beauty subscription boxes I ended up collecting around 10 packs of facial wipes which I did not mind only because they were organic and great quality wipes and till now the wipes still comes in handy to remove makeup.

After going though about 7 packs of Wotnot wipes already I thought I will share with you of what I think about wotnot wipes.


Wotnot is an Australian company started by Sinead Roberts and Sioned Guard after launching the first enviornmentally  friendly nappies.The company is well known for there organic wipes and of course the other great organic products for babies,ladies and for rest of the family.

I have wotnot wipes for oily/sensitive skin.My skin is mostly dry and sensitive but in summer it starts to become oily around my nose and forehead so these were perfect for last hot days we had.

Wotnot Oily/sensitive skin wipes are made of Australian certified organic extracts of grapefruit and Petitigrain to cleanse and Rosehip and Papaya to help keep skin naturally healthy and hydrated.

These good size cloth wipes are absolutely gentle and leave my skin feeling soft and supple indeed.The great thing I like about theses wipes are that the makeup including mascara comes off with the minimal effort (yes I'm talking about waterproof mascara).My face does not feel dry as it normally would with any other wipes I have from different brand thanks to the added Rosehip and Papaya.I only use one wipe to clean the whole face by using one side to clean the foundation and the other to take eye makeup off.

I just finished using the ones for sensitive skin infused with certified organic Aloe Vera,Rosehip and Sweet Almond Oils gently remove Impurities and Makeup.Both of these packs are free from harsh drying chemicals and cruelty free.

Price $7.95 for 25 pack.
Availability Wotnot


Have you tried Wotnot wipes yet? What do you think of these?

Follow me
This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.This post does not contain any affiliated links.





12 comments:

  1. I like that they are organic so it will not irritate the skin great detail review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free from harsh chemicals....lovely and sounds great! Great review, sister!
    Have a blessed day!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's great how this facial wipe is able to wipe out mascara too. I find that most facial wipes didn't work so great when it comes to point makeup :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love facial wipes and having been looking around for some organic ones. The Body Shop ones are great too! But I use my easy-to-get Johnson & Johnson Baby Wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these ones but they always seem to be so hard to find in my area, so annoying! But I do like them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wotnot is my favourite brand of wipes, and it's now available in Priceline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The name is so amusing.. hehe.. i wish it was available here.. nice review xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool ^^

    http://eunheenyan.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's exactly the wipes I need. My face is really really sensitive to other facial wipes.. maybe I should try that one. =D Thanks alot for the recommendation hun!

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, your blog are great! Maybe want to follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    xoxo
    Http://smellofpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. They sound great!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete