Thursday, 12 February 2015

Loreal Colour Riche Collection

Loreal just launched nude shades collaborative with Frieda Pinto,Eva,jLo,Doutzen,Julianne in there Color Riche Limited Collection.The shades are pretty nudes and are available only in 5 shades below..

Peach Pink by Eva
Mauve Tint by Frieda
Hint of Pink by Doutzen
Greige Glow by JLo
Rosewood Beige By Julianne 

Freda/Eva

I picked up Peach Pink by Eva and Mauve Tint by Frieda both being completely different shades to each other.

I really wish if these were matte than glossy because they wear off really easily.In less than 2 hours I had to touch up with both lipstick on two different ocassions.I also found these to be leaving my lips feeling dry once they wear off.


Mauve Tint is collaborative with Frieda Pinto a well known Model and Actress.This has to be my favourite and it sits perfectly with my dark skin tone.The lipsticks contains a slight hint of shimmer that I'm not really a fan of but at the same time it does not really bother me.

Freda/Eva (no filter)

Collaborative with Eva Longoria this is pretty opaque and has a golden touch.While it has a creamy finish it is also very drying after it wears off in less than 2 hours which is extremely annoying as these cost $21.95 each.

I like the black and gold light weight luxurious packaging and the replica signatures of an individual actress/model gives a personal touch to the packaging.The small clip on one side of the lipstick keeps the lipstick intact after closing the cap.

I found the scent to be slightly overpowering and I honestly if loreal would cut down the fragrance of there lipsticks which lingures around for most of the day would be awesome.


I like most of the shades but my favourite is by Frieda for sure.I wish they were bit cheaper here in oz considering they only last for short period of time.

Loreal also Launched Matching Le Vernis Nail Polish range  but I decided not to get those as I'm not really not a nail polish fan.

Availability:-Priceline

What do you guys think of the new nude collection by Loreal?

35 comments:

  1. I ended up buying Eva's nude since I had a voucher. I haven't work it much and while it doesn't last the longest, I find the formula to be really comfortable. I love the shade as well!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of Eva - that's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva shade is beautiful! Lovely nude :)

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad it can be drying but both of the shades are equally pretty :D

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I love the softness of the shades.
    Happy Val's Day, sister! :))

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I bought JLo's nude but haven't really tested it out yet! Love Eva's nude as well, might have to pick that up hehe. Xx

    Bec | Bec & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing shades! <3

    Totally loving them!

    Maybe following each other? :)

    Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors! :-))))
    http://placeforlady.blogspot.com
    Follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shades! I love Eva! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know your blog, I love it! I follow you from now. Hope you do the same!
    Huges kisses from
    www.shinymoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice review
    follow?

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/men-plaids-inspiration.html
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love your blog and these lipstick colors.

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shades! :)

    Have a wonderful week ahead!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them, super wearable!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review!
    May be you'd like to follow each other&? Let me know^^

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice, lovely colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review :)

    I follow you and I invite on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ive seen so many reviews on these lippies and i really like the look of them, i shall put them on my 'want list' haha! :)

    I followed you!:) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sexy lip shades...i like more of peach pink shadesshades and this one looks quite nice
    Keep in touch dear ... http://glamforgood.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  21. Eva my favorite.I follow your blog and I liked it.if you follow me we connect each other :) kisses from Turkey...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally following you!

    I have the darkest shade of this collection, totally love it, L'Oreal has an amazing lipsticks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice colours ! I like it :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  24. They look great! :) Loreal is great!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the freida One a lot. Love your post.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC ??
    www.indianbeautytouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The colors look beautiful! I find drugstore lipstick scents to be really terrible! I'm a huge fan of MAC scents though. The packaging of this is quite nice though for drugstore. Thanks for the review!

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter and instagram :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful colors, love the freida one

    xoxo, friederike
    http://alifelongfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  28. ur blog is v v cute ^^ love both shades <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Çok zevkli seçimler canım takipteyim:-)bana da beklerim:-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the look of these, do love a nude lip.
    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I would like to see a lot more articles like this.
    Natural Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super digging these new packaging for the Loreal lippies <3
    Thanks for the review :)

    -lazypandah
    BLOG: ♥ lazypandah blog (✪㉨✪)♥

    ReplyDelete