Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Rimmel London Provocalips Review

Sorry everyone for being so quite if you follow me on Instagram than you already know that I have just got married last month and was super busy organizing our Aussie wedding and settling into our new home but for now I'm back and will be writing as usual.

As Valentines Day is approaching fast I thought I'll share with you the Kiss Proof Provocalips range from Rimmel London that are perfect for the Lover's day especially if you are and about till late at night as these last for super long hours.


I have all 8 shades 

No Filter from L-R

700 Skinny Dipping
730 Make Your Move 
500 Kiss me You Fool
550 Play With Fire
230 Kiss Fatal
310 Little Minx
200 I'll call you
110 Dare To Pink

The lipgloss has 2 sides one being the coloured and the other side is clear glossy one.



To apply:- I use the colored lipgloss first,wait 60 seconds for it to dry and than swipe clear gloss on top of it and done.

I found these to be super light and wearable and the darker shades last almost 14 hours and the lighter been pretty much the same but the lighter shades need at least 2 coats where the darker one's only require one swipe.I prefer the darker shades especially Kiss me You Fool, Little Minx and Play With Fire as you know how much I adore bright colours.

I have tried these with and without the gloss and I must say these colours definitely needs the gloss otherwise I feel my lips become very dry.The gloss does not feel sticky compare to some of the others I have used in past from a different brand.


The are nicely pigmented and won't leave a stain as they are fully kiss proof and food proof.

To remove the colour I use a drop of coconut oil, rub it gently until the colour starts to come off properly and rinse it off following by a lip balm.

Overall I pretty much like all the shades and of course the cute packaging but would highly recommend trying the darker ones.


Price $17.95 Each
Availability Priceline/Chemist Warehouse

Have you tried these and What do you think of this range from Rimmel?




4 comments:

  1. So nice to see you back here after a long time. Love the colors and the kiss proof and food proof tag. Hope it launches here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lippie it rieminds me of my blog great shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shades are beautiful from what i hv heard nice review !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color are really nice. i'[m curious how it looks like on your lips :D

    ReplyDelete