Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Kate Moss Nude Lipsticks by Rimmel London


Do you struggle to find a perfect Nude lipstick that will look flattering on you? Well don't struggle anymore because Rimmel London collaborated with Kate Moss few months ago to bring out five shades of nude lipsticks to meet the needs of different skin complexions and the great thing about these lipsticks is that you don't have to break the bank because these are super cheap retailing at $12.95 and great in terms of colour and quality wise.


These neutral and super trendy colours are designed by Kate Moss herself. The shades includes pinks, subtle apricots, cashmere beiges and rich toffee. Although it claims to last for 8 hours I found that I needed to touch up in four hours of wearing it. I have tried all the shades but the only shade that flatters my complexion is #45 and #48 (dark toffee). My favourite is #45 which is a light rosy shade, It's not too intense just perfect for everyday wear and is easily buildable. The formula is super light, satin and non greasy especially for the shades #43 #45 and #48. #40 and #42 requires lip balm underneath or else they dry out my lips.


 L-R #40(A Pale Nude), #42 (An Apricot Nude), #43(A Tan Nude), #45 (A Rose Nude), #48 (A Coffee Nude).


Will I buy it again?

yes only shade #45 because it's the only nude out of these five shades that perfectly suits my complexion.

Stockists:- Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Target, Kmart, Big W, Coles, Woolies and Selected Pharmacies.

Have you tried any of the nude lipsticks from the collection? Do let me know what you think of these?

Follow me
**Products were kindly provided for my consideration but all opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

10 comments:

  1. They are beautiful. I saw them and I couldn't decide which color is the best.Also price is about 4 euros,and drugstores have all time some actions and promotions.Amazing colors :)
    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to wear most of the shades with the exception of the lightest colour.. I'm not too sure what I'm gonna do with it.

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the shades are stunning and the packaging

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nude shades are so gorgeous! Been wanting to try affordable nude warm tone lipsticks :D

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shades are really gorgeous and hope you are doing fine!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! I love the shades !
    I'm going to swatch them next time ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post, dear! :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC and Google, instagram, write a comment
    and I follow you back :)

    With love.
    Diana.
    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog!
    Let's flw each other! Flw me and tell about this i'll flw back!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So in love with your blog! Follow for follow on gfc? Let me know! I'll follow you back! :)

    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete