Sunday, 3 January 2016

MarulaOil collection review By Paul Mitchell

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to apologies for being so quite last year, it was such a busy year for me.I went back to uni full time after such a long time. Looking after the toddler, working part time and being PREGNANT (YES we are having a baby no 2 in early feb) left me no time to write, but today it feels really good sitting on my comfy sofa writing this post on my own while enjoying my cup of tea after so many months.I really missed writing and interacting with you guys so do tell me what you guys been upto?

During this pregnancy I have lost a lot of my hair, and hormone changes left me with dry and extremely frizzy hair to the point where I was getting too frustrated to even comb my hair everyday until I came to know about the MarulaOil collection by the one and only John Paul Mitchell. I was aware of Marula oil but never actually used it personally until recently and these products could not have come at a better time. 


MarulaOil is the latest trend being used in the beauty industry that originally comes from the fruit of Marula tree from Southern and Eastern Africa. MarulaOil is packed with 50% more protective antioxidants than organ oil, oleic acids and a high concentration of nutrients providing hydration, replenishing and protecting the hair and let me also tell you that MarulaOil can also be used for the skin too..Yes these oils can be used on to the skin and hair both..I mean seriously how good is that? no need to fork out more $$ on to face oil and hair oil separately.


Shampoo $36 for 222 ml, Conditioner $37 for 222 ml

First of all, let me introduce you to the Rare Oil Replenishing Shampoo and conditioner that smells heavenly and is ideal for dull, dry, damaged, thick, coarse and unruly hair. Just a while ago my hair ticked all these problems and I could not be more happier to see the improvement in just few weeks time and they sure have been easy to manage as some of you know I have long, thick and curly hair and sometimes it can be a real struggle to look after them.The shampoo and conditioner both are infused with cold pressed MarulaOil that contains antioxidants and vitamins to smooth and repair the base of every strand of hair. Both of these products lathers nicely and feels very silky in texture. I have been putting the conditioner on my scalp for extra hydration too which I usually don't do and it does not leave my hair feeling greasy or oily even though it contains the MarulaOil which I quite like.

$54 for 200ml

I absolutely love hair masques and have been using hair masque for years now. I use hair masque at least once weekly either homemade or store bought. This hair masque also contains cold pressed MarulaOil that revitalise, repair and renew dry, damaged and coarse hair by adding fullness to thin, limp hair. I like how it adds extra bit of shine to my hair making them look healthy and nourished. The great thing about this hair masque is that the Time-release MarulaSpheres adhere to the hair shaft and break open overtime you touch or comb your hair releasing Marula fragrance through out the day.  This masque also provide the UV protection against the harsh sunlight we are experiencing these days in Melbourne and this is something we don't get in every hair masque out there.



Rare Oil Treatment $54 each for 50 ml

I have always used hair oils as far as I can remember. Growing up my mum used to put oil in my hair every week without a miss and I still think that was the reason why I have long and thick hair. I still love using hair oils but the only thing I hated about using oils is how greasy and heavy my hair felt after using the hair oils. The great thing about these Rare Oil Treatment is that they come in Regular and light and being a multitasking oil these can be used on hair, nails and skin. I like the lighter version compared to the regular one. I only use 4 drops either before shampooing or after on my damp hair and it leaves my hair smooth, silky and frizz free. For the flyaways I take two drops on the tip of fingers and run them on my hair and them use the comb to let the oil work into my hair. It does not feel greasy and I can't even tell that I used oil in my hair.

I honestly love the MarulaOil products it is something different and unique that I have never used before. I only wish if the products were a little cheaper or the product size were slightly bigger especially the shampoo and conditioner.

Have you heard of MarulaOil? Do you use it? Do let me know if you like it or not?

**The products were sent for my consideration. All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

16 comments:

  1. I have never tried or heard of these products but they sound amazing!! eep I had no idea you can get hairloss from pregnancy!!

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are especially the oils,,majority of women experience hair loss while being pregnant and even after when breastfeeding ,,,perk of having kids😅

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I heard about Marula Oil. It looks like a great brand from the packaging <3

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely I love the black and white packaging x

      Delete
  3. congratulations to your second baby!!!
    kisses from ukraine :-**
    maliovanka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that brand before ! That's really cool that we can use it on both body and hair !
    Congratulations for your second baby !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear..yes I also never used an oil before either that could b used both on body and hair...

      Delete
  5. Awww so happy to hear the news!! My all good wishes are with you love <3
    Wonderful review and more happy for the good news...hugs and kisses

    Charu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome products! I wish I can try those, looks like something that I really need. Glad you love it especially coz they're not cheap.

    -- new blogpost in my blog :)
    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love these,,,absolutely worth spending the $ on these,,,nothing is worse than spending too much money on products and being disappointed,,x

      Delete
  7. This is a product that I really want to try.
    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello :)
    Could you add a photos with ingredients of this cosmetics?
    I will be very appreciate.

    regards from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete