Thursday, 28 July 2016

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Sheer and Shine Lipstick Collection Review

I am super excited to share the new Sheer and Shine lipstick collection by Rimmel London. Rimmel recently launched the new lipstick collection of six different shades which contains vitamin A,C,E enriched formula that is perfect for keeping the lips moisturised and shiny in this winter weather. 

As the name "Sheer and Shine" says it all, the lipsticks are quite sheer but can build up to medium level easily after couple of coats. These actually reminds me of those lip balms that have tint in them except the stickiness that your usual lip balm comes with. I love the pop of colour these lipsticks brings on to the lips.

Texture wise there are quite lightweight and contains SPF 20 so no need to use SPF underneath. 



L-R Woke Up Like This 100, Glow-Rious Pink 200, Pink Rules 300, Red-y, Set, Go! 500, Spin All Spring 600 (only swiped twice)

Better and Brighter 700 is the only shade that I don't have. I personally love the Glow-Rious Pink, It is such a beautiful shade...

Although the shades are more for spring weather I don't mind wearing them in winter purely because these are super moisturising. 

Availability: Priceline, Woolies, Big W, Target, Coles and Chemist Warehouse.

Cost: $13.95 

But currently selling at $8.95 at Priceline

Let me know if you have tried these lipsticks....

**Products were kindly provided for my consideration but all opinions are my own and 100% genuine. This post does not contain any affiliated links.

No comments:

Post a Comment